Patch mgmt and vulnerability management non functional

I'm noticing a bunch of endpoints now saying that patch management and vulnerability management are non functional. Is this a new service in Eset? I don't recall seeing this before. Does it require additional licensing cost? If this is something we are not paying for how do we turn off these red alerts? I'd rather not see alerts for a feature I don't have access to anyway since it makes it seem like the endpoint is having an urgent issue. If this is something we are actualy paying for then why would they all stop working and how do I get it working again? 

• Administrators

Yes, Vulnerability Assesment and Patch Management is a new feature. According to https://help.eset.com/protect_cloud/en-US/?vulnerabilities.html, it requires:

•ESET PROTECT Elite or ESET PROTECT Complete license

You can enable ESET Vulnerability & Patch Management only on Windows computers running:

•ESET Management Agent version 10.1+

•ESET Endpoint Security for Windows version 10.1+

• 4 weeks later...

How do I get Eset to stop flagging our PCs with a red alert because we aren't using this feature? I need these red alert statuses to be because of something serious. Not a feature I'm not using that isn't turned on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have recently signed up as an MSP and rolled out ESET PROTECT Complete and I am getting this error across all 48 machines.

cant seem to find any guidance on how to fix it currently. It works for our own company with the Elite license no problem. exact same setup used. but every machine the feature is enabled on for the Complete license just flags 2 errors.

ESET Vulnerability management is non-functional
&
ESET Patch management is non-functional

error description reads "Vulnerability/Patch management encountered some errors and is currently not functional"

• Administrators

I'd recommend enabling advanced VAPM logging under Tools -> Diagnostics, rebooting the machine, disabling logging and collecting logs with ESET Log Collector. Upload the generated archive to a safe location. Raise a support ticket and provide a download link to the logs.

On 7/29/2023 at 5:26 PM, Marcos said:

Yes, Vulnerability Assesment and Patch Management is a new feature. According to https://help.eset.com/protect_cloud/en-US/?vulnerabilities.html, it requires:

•ESET PROTECT Elite or ESET PROTECT Complete license

You can enable ESET Vulnerability & Patch Management only on Windows computers running:

•ESET Management Agent version 10.1+

•ESET Endpoint Security for Windows version 10.1+

Thank you very much for the reply here Marco's it seems the issue is that it is incorrectly assigning the Computers to the wrong License pool.

we have our own Patch management license within the same Portal which is now showing as oversubscribed at 27/3 licenses used.

Were as the Product and License selected in the Patch management setup Wizard is 100% the other customers license which is still showing as 0/47 used.

Not sure where I am going wrong here, But I have reached out to Support and will browse the forums looking for a clue in the Interim.