Trial length and License Question

So im currently trialing ESS and im liking it and am thinking of purchasing a license. I was wondering though, if I were to purchase a license, does the remainder of the time on my trial add on top of the license length or would that extra trial time thats unused just be thrown out?

Thanks

But if you are in the USA (Canada I'm not sure)-right now thru 12-1-14 it's 2 years for the price of one. In other countries you'll have to check with your distributor.

hxxp://www.eset.com/us/home/products/smart-security/

https://forum.eset.com/topic/3692-deals-cyberweekend-save-50-on-eset-smart-security-2-years-for-the-price-of-1-free-full-version-of-eset-mobile-security/#entry21489

Edited by TomFace

Hello,

Time would be lost.

Wait till your trial is up, then activate your paid sub using the given U/P.

Ok, i figured that would be the case but wanted to make sure. So if i were to purchase a license off the ESET site, does the license timer begin at time of purchase or only once i activate it in the program?

I do believe the clock starts at the time of purchase (off the website) being an initial purchase and not a renewal (unless things have changed).

Edited by TomFace

I do believe the clock starts at the time of purchase (off the website) being an initial purchase and not a renewal (unless things have changed).

Ok, thanks for your help everyone