License expiring, can't find eset internet security product.

I've bought the previous  eset I-net security from a licensed store last year, now that my license is about to expire. I cant seem to find the ESESET IS product from the site. There is a product called eset home security premium was wondering if its the same thing. Is it the same in your country ?

• Administrators

ESET Home Security Essential plan (subscription) includes ESET Internet Security while ESET Home Security Premium includes ESET Smart Security Premium with ESET LiveGuard, Data Encryption and Password Manager.

I bought the I-net security for the router and enhanced protection since it wasn't available on the previous (cheapest) now called essential. The difference between the essential and the premium(then called i-net security if i'm not mistaken) is password manager and and cryptic files (sorry im translating directly from my language) both of them which I don't use. Besides the later two, which I don't use , one of the main reason I upgraded was the router protection and safer browsing which now is provided in the cheapest version.  Do I really need to buy the premium or I can go with the essential, what would you recommend ? 

• Administrators

There's nothing like AV with router protection as it would mean that the AV would have to  be installed in router's firmware. Perhaps you meant Network inspector that scans for devices in your network and detects possible security issues. This feature is included also in ESET Internet Security if you don't want to purchase ESET Home Security Premium (ESET Smart Security Premium application) that also includes ESET LiveGuard for cloud-based sandbox analysis of suspicious files.

Yeah I meant network and devices. I meant the difference between the middle one and the first ( cheapest one) the 2 extra security options, I don't use and was wondering is there point to buy the more expensive one, is there something that I don't see , perhaps its a bit stronger doing it's AV job, might sound a bit silly :D 

16 minutes ago, Tio said:

as wondering is there point to buy the more expensive one, is there something that I don't see , perhaps its a bit stronger doing it's AV job, might sound a bit silly

The main difference security-wise between Internet Security and Smart Security Premium is auto scanning of suspicious downloads in Eset's cloud sandbox; i.e. LiveGuard processing. While the cloud scanning is underway, the file is blocked from executing until cloud verdict is rendered.

Smart Security Premium also includes a password manager and on-demand file encryption capability as noted previously.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2024 at 3:49 PM, itman said:

The main difference security-wise between Internet Security and Smart Security Premium is auto scanning of suspicious downloads in Eset's cloud sandbox; i.e. LiveGuard processing. While the cloud scanning is underway, the file is blocked from executing until cloud verdict is rendered.

Smart Security Premium also includes a password manager and on-demand file encryption capability as noted previously.

You mean between the Internet security that I have now 2nd, and the most expensive one which I assume is Smart Security Rremium ? As I mentioned last year I saw it by this names  the products. Now I see 1st and the cheapest - Essential , 2nd Premium, 3rd Ultimate . The later one being the most expensive.