New License and user details not delivered

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi there, Please, give some answer and support about my license renew.

Since 2022-09-02 I'm trying contact and more information about my new ESET INTERNET SECURITY LINUX DESKTOP.  I have sent support tickets and don't retrieve any answer about this process, just a username and one protocol number.. but not an URL to access and check about.

How can I proceed about this?

My last number ticket is: #729264

Username: 3AV-6SS-3EK

ESET_2022_LICENSES.png

purchase-ESET.png

• Administrators

If you have purchased a wrong product (ESET Mobile Security), please contact the seller and ask for a refund. However, I'm not sure that the full price will be refunded since more than 2 months have elapsed since purchase.

• Administrators

It's a license for ESET Mobile Security that you have purchased on July 1. As far as I remember, there's a 30-day refund policy so I'm not sure if it can still be refunded. I'll ask the distributor about your ticket.

• Most Valued Members
16 hours ago, Everton Felix said:

I'm trying to contact the seller since my purchase.. Is my LINUX INTERNET SECURITY that needs be refund.. but not response about It..

Where did you purchase from? If it is an official Eset reseller show us where as it could be they have not removed the Linux home version from their site. I'm sure in this case they will probably help you with a refund due to the mistake.

If it's a site like let's say Amazon, as they are not an official Eset reseller and anyone can sell things on there, that is a different story. It's always recommended you buy direct from Eset or it's resellers. A lot of non official sites sell licenses that have expired or where for 1 user but have been sold to many so end up getting blocked

That's it. Follows as requested.

I had two options at the screen. This one and other named INTERNET SECURITY PREMIUM FOR LINUX.  My click was at the green button, that talk about to renew this one ...

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-12 at 08.14.41.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-12 at 08.14.40.jpg

Edited by Everton Felix

• Administrators

I don't see any mention of Linux in your screenshots. There are two products - ESET Internet Security and ESET Smart Security Premium for Windows.

• Most Valued Members
On 9/12/2022 at 2:24 PM, Everton Felix said:

That's it. Follows as requested.

I had two options at the screen. This one and other named INTERNET SECURITY PREMIUM FOR LINUX.  My click was at the green button, that talk about to renew this one ...

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-12 at 08.14.41.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-12 at 08.14.40.jpg

In order to get a product for Linux you need to obtain a license for Endpoint Linux

Desktop version of Linux is no longer supported, there should be new version for desktop edition coming soon sometime.

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Everton Felix said:

Please, I want my money back!

If you have purchased a wrong product (ESET Mobile Security), please contact the seller and ask for a refund. However, I'm not sure that the full price will be refunded since more than 2 months have elapsed since purchase.