Report - event type: web-protection

christian braun

Hy,

in the cloud console under the point events, there are a great overview with different event-types - like Antivirus and web-protection.

We would like to send our customers this overview. We are looking for the different templates and settings, but nothing is comparable. The problem is, that there no possibility to add web-protection events in a report.

Is there any solution or is something planed for the future?

thank you

christian

• ESET Staff

Hello, @christian brauncan you please be more specific. What exactly you want to send? The overview of all the events, or more like a "screenshot-like" snapshot of the "security overview dashboard"?  Or you want to send the granular list of everything that was detected by our security products? I will be happily to discuss it with our product managers, I just need to have a bit more understanding. 

Thank you,

Michal 

• 2 weeks later...

Hy,
i would like to have a report with all types of events (Firewall, Antivirus and WebProtect) in a granular list with for example type, action, computername, ip-adress, date/time with a customer filter. Now it is possible only for Firewall and Antivirus.

When i create a diagram, there are all 3 types available.