Question about the forum

Purpleroses

Every time I click on a topic on the forum I see this message that says Eset LiveGuard  files not submitted last update 12 hours ago.  Does anyone else get that message?  Here is a screen shot of it

EsetMessage.PNG

• Administrators

What forum / topic did you open when the notification popped up? It should appear only when you open the [BETA] ESET Status topic and it works so for me. When I open other topics, it doesn't pop up.

Clicking X will hide it and the same notification will not appear again.

Any topic under Eset Security and Eset Smart Security.  So is there anything that I need to be worried about? What does that mean anyways?

Edited by Purpleroses

• Administrators

There's nothing to worry about, we're just beta testing the ESET Status portal. However, I can't reproduce the notification except in the beta topic under General discussion -> Announcements -> [BETA] ESET Service Status.

33 minutes ago, Marcos said:

There's nothing to worry about, we're just beta testing the ESET Status portal. However, I can't reproduce the notification except in the beta topic under General discussion -> Announcements -> [BETA] ESET Service Status.

It popups the minute I access the Eset forum web site in Firefox and it's annoying. See below screen shot:

Eset_Popup.thumb.png.288344f5cc1024b78ec9ce3514e7cb05.png

• Most Valued Members
4 minutes ago, itman said:

It popups the minute I access the Eset forum web site in Firefox and it's annoying. See below screen shot:

Eset_Popup.thumb.png.288344f5cc1024b78ec9ce3514e7cb05.png

I can confirm this , it's reproducable with Firefox 102.0.1 and this topic page.

• Administrators

I've deleted the whole topic that had the code embedded. While I wasn't able to reproduce the pop-ups myself outside the beta topic, since more of you have reported issues I assume the embedded code doesn't play nicely with this forum so we'll need to investigate it further.