This has been annoying me (ESET Activation Helper)

Every time I start up my computer ESET Activation helper v.2.1 window pops up, only problem is before this whole ordeal I chose to ask again, but the day later  I activated without the activation helper and so now I have ESET activated but the window keeps popping up. and I cant select any options from the window because it just says not responding and it stays like that. any way I can fix this annoying pop up every time I turn on my PC?

• Administrators

Unfortunately I have no clue what ESET Activation helper is. It is not developed by ESET, s r.o. (HQ). Please contact your local ESET technical support for more information about it.

• Marcos changed the title to This has been annoying me (ESET Activation Helper)
59 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Unfortunately I have no clue what ESET Activation helper is.

It's activation "baloney" created by one of Eset's partners. Most likely in this case, MicroCenter: https://www.microcenter.com/tech_center/article/7909/how-to-activate-a-pre-installed-eset-trial-when-the-prompt-does-not-show .

If you purchased a PC from MicroCenter that came with a pre-installed trial version of Eset, contact their tech support for further assistance.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

What brand and model of computer is this occurring on, and which version of Microsoft Windows is it running?

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky