Anti-Theft not supported device dual sim

Dani

Good evening now the devices are all dual sim a paid product how come it does not support my device which is dual sim (anti-theft) does not seem right I spoke to the developer or I don't know who it was and he told me that anti-theft is not supported by such devices and not to enable this feature is not at all fair for me and other users who have these devices.

• Administrators

Please elaborate more on the issue. Are you unable to enable Anti-Theft on the phone or what is the problem? What version of Android is installed?

i sent an email from google store to eset developer and he told me dual sim devices are not supported as far as anti-theft function is concerned, i am wondering if this is right since i have the premium version.

• Administrators

It works, however, on some phones not all functionalities may work due to no dual SIM API being standardized by vendors and different implementation being adapted by manufacturers.

As for Android 10, the Trusted SIM feature is not currently supported.

I have a Xiaomi mi 10 t dual sim device and honestly did not activate the anti-theft function for what the developer told me, but they should improve the support for dual sim devices because users pay, however I have android 11.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Dani said:

I have a Xiaomi mi 10 t dual sim device and honestly did not activate the anti-theft function

What happens if you activate Anti-Theft? Are you actually having any issues with it?

14 minutes ago, Dani said:

... they should improve the support for dual sim devices because users pay

Software vendors are limited by the operating system and mobile phone manufacturers. If EMS doesn't work with your phone, you can ask for a refund if you can't fully use it due to limitations of the phone manufacturer. It will probably work except the Trusted SIM feature which doesn't work on Android 10 and newer.