ESET Internet Security

Hallo,

ich habe Linux 20  und 19 und Zorin zum testen, da ich mit der Linux Ausgabe von Eset NOD32-Virenschutz nicht zufrieden bin, es hat z. B. keinen Schutz vor Hackern, Bank und andere weiteren Sachverhalten , die aber im ESET Internet Security  angegeben werden nicht!!!

Es steht ab unten bei der Gegenüberstellung der 3 Varianten von geschützten Sachverhalten  auch Linux. Meine Frage ist, wenn ich ESET Internet Security kaufe so wären die fehlenden Schutzvorzüge - für Hacker , Bank etc. - bei Linux  auch geschützt oder nur bei Windows (Hustenprogramm) nicht bei Linux NOD32-Virenschutz??? Eric

Machine translation:

I have Linux 20 and 19 and Zorin to test because I am not satisfied with the Linux output from Eset NOD32 virus protection. B. no protection against hackers, banks and other other facts, which are not specified in ESET Internet Security !!!

Linux is also used from below when comparing the 3 variants of protected issues. My question is, if I buy ESET Internet Security the missing protection advantages - for hackers, banks etc. - would also be protected with Linux or only with Windows (cough program) not with Linux NOD32 virus protection ?

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Administrators

First of all, we kindly ask you to post in English since this is an English forum. Otherwise moderators and most of other users will not understand you and be able to help.

ESET NOD32 for Linux desktop is a legacy product which is no longer being developed and will reach EOL later this year.

Unfortunately the Linux product will stay behind the products for Windows unless Linux becomes the major OS used by consumers. Also it's possible that not all features available on Windows could be ported to Linux.