planning to switch to nod 32

jrjong11

hey,

i'm a heavy PC user and I need to get and give the data thorugh my PC and thats why I need to use usb most of the time. And so that i need to scan my pc everyday. And whilst this process, it gets much slower that i can not even open the file explorer. So, all i need to know is, is nod 32 antivirus good at scanning while keeping the PC smooth? I know it slows down the pc whilst scanning but how slow can it get? 

• Administrators

ESET is known for its small footprint. I recommend that you install ESET Internet Security (unlike ESET Antivirus it also contains brute-force protection) and activate a trial license after installation. Let us know about your findings.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 9:17 PM, jrjong11 said:

hey,

i'm a heavy PC user and I need to get and give the data thorugh my PC and thats why I need to roadrunner email use usb most of the time. And so that i need to scan my pc everyday. And whilst this process, it gets much slower that i can not even open the file explorer. So, all i need to know is, is nod 32 antivirus good at scanning while keeping the PC smooth? I know it slows down the pc whilst scanning but how slow can it get? 

Thanks for the recommendation mate. Will update you soon.