Quick Question regarding HTTP filter alerts

Recently while browsing in Chrome, ESET threw up a warning that it had filtered an HTTP event. It gave a big red warning with the following info:

Scanner: HTTP Filter

Object type: File

Object: {Redacted because it may be live malware}

Detection: JS/Adware.Subprop.O application

Action: Connection terminated

User: {Redacted}

Information: Event occurred during an attempt to access the web by the application {Path to Chrome}

Hash: {Redacted, can be provided on request}

My question is - Does this indicate that my system has been breached, and further cleaning action is necessary? Or did ESET stop this attack before it occurred, and no further action is necessary? I am performing a full system scan currently (will take several hours), but if a breach occurred, I realize that even a full system scan could be unreliable.

I am running on a fully patched latest version of Windows 10, on ESET NOD32 version 13.1.21.0, detections updated on 4/23/2020 at 8:22:22 AM PST.

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

Thanks very much, Marcos!

If that's the case, then I take it that the malware didn't get a chance to do it's badness, and it should be safe to use the system still.

I will wait until the full system scan is done regardless, but I appreciate the information. I didn't know if it was saying "ESET has stopped this potential attack" or if it was saying "ESET found something inside the system that may indicate a larger problem".