Activation failed

Hello,

I can't activate my trail installation of NOD32 for Linux Desktop on Manjaro XFCE 19.

NOD32 allways give me the error: can't connect to the activation database. Wait 15 Minutes.

The Logfile tell me something about missing Username / Password. But for a trail I doesn't have this.

31.03.2020 18:23:08    ESET Daemon    Fehler bei Update von Virenschutz: Benutzername oder Passwort falsch.    
31.03.2020 18:21:53    ESET Daemon    Fehler bei Update von Virenschutz: Benutzername oder Passwort falsch.    
31.03.2020 18:21:31    Media control access    Cannot unblock removable media (org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-mount)    
31.03.2020 18:18:04    ESET Daemon    Fehler bei Update von Virenschutz: Benutzername oder Passwort falsch.    
31.03.2020 18:17:43    Media control access    Cannot unblock removable media (org.freedesktop.udisks2.filesystem-mount)   

What is the trick to activate the trail? Help please.

Best wishes
Georg

• Administrators

I confirm that after selecting to activate a trial version and filling in the form, update ended with an error because no U/P was received by the application. We are going to report it to developers for further investigation. We'll keep you posted.

• Administrators

The issue has been fixed. After activating a trial version, a username and password is downloaded by the product and is subsequently used for authentication during update.

We apologize for the inconvenience.