Banking & Payment protection stopped working

OK! It says Firefox 74.0b4 (64-bitars) so I wrongly thought is was beta. 

Anyway thanks for the suggestion to use the pre-release!

Best regards,

elle

This problem remains unresolved. I have noticed that apart from the error message in my earlier post on page 1 that if one looks at the redirector page of BPP etc it is highlighted as unsafe, not trusted and not secure, not providing encryption etc

Maybe someone could look into this aspect. 

I have also tried the advanced update that Marcos suggested to no avail.

ozzi

Below are a couple of links to Eset knowledge base  articles related to B&PP problems. I would try the steps in the second link that relate to browser fixes first.

https://support.eset.com/en/kb6063-eset-banking-payment-protectioncommon-errors

https://help.eset.com/essp/12/en-US/how_resolve_bp_browser_error.html

Another work around till Eset resolves the issue, is to set your default browser to IE11. BP&P uses whatever is set as the default browser.

On 2/19/2020 at 3:58 AM, tommy456 said:

Firefox is now loading the banking protection service again since the minor update 73.0.1 x 64 bit Win 7

Yep

Fixed my system too.

Although to be fair I have not retested ESET with Firefox v73.0 t see it ESET have fixed it at their end.

Edited by Patch

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Patch said:

Although to be fair I have not retested ESET with Firefox v73.0 t see it ESET have fixed it at their en

We didn't find any issue with our code. In fact, reading the changelog for Firefox 73.0.1 showed that they fixed a couple of bugs some of which caused issues with BPP as well.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, lmalo said:

Having same problem with Win 10 and FF 73.0.1. Read the thread but not sure what the solution is.

I'd suggest opening a support ticket with your local ESET distributor since the cause of the issue discussed in this topic was fixed by Mozilla in Firefox 73.0.1.