Can No Longer View Who Is Logged Onto The Forum?

itman

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, itman said:

This just started today. All I see is myself?

Looks the same to me. Not sure if this is intended now or a bug

Not to be redundant, but the same here. Started today, but it was working earlier.

Going to see "Who's online" full list, I get...

Online.thumb.jpg.d9b8b131b2e8168f9b7cd4c19f502f63.jpg

In addition, I've noticed that the adjust size/crop function having to do with your avatar, stopped working about 3 days ago. No adjustment is now allowed.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomFace

1 hour ago, TomasP said:

Hi guys, I can see the same. I will check this on Monday.

A few other strange things I have noticed in regard to the Eset forum web site lately.

I have begun receiving an error message from the site when I log off. Not always but something not observed in the past.

I was having issues logging onto to the site although this seems to have disappeared recently. I would have to log in two and sometimes three times before the logon registered.

Believe Cloudfront might have locked down the site a bit too much.

7 hours ago, TomasP said:

Hi guys, I can see the same. I will check this on Monday.

Thank you Tomas.

Regards,

Tom

1 hour ago, TomasP said:

Hello, this has now been fixed, you should be able to see all online users again.

Thanks!

I do believe the same issue has returned as I see no registered users (except myself) or any guests. 

online.jpg.8a17843a2189e87877cc716cd8f31528.jpg

After I logged out, I see...

Untitled2.jpg.b9f45d4105e116c6be6b22ddb8d5d4fa.jpg

Edited by TomFace

2 hours ago, TomFace said:

do believe the same issue has returned as I see no registered users (except myself) or any guests. 

Yep. Same here. It was working OK this morning though.

Eset needs to dump Cloundfront. Ever since they have been using their servers for the forum, I have had various issues. Web site security is great as long as it doesn't negatively impact usability.

Edited by itman

• ESET Moderators

Thank you for pointing this out, last time it was an issue with a cache, we reported this again to the service provider, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Tomas

3 hours ago, TomasP said:

Thank you for pointing this out, last time it was an issue with a cache, we reported this again to the service provider, so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Tomas

When I initially entered the Eset forum web site 10 mins. ago, signed on users were displayed. Then out-of-the-blue, they are no longer being displayed. Flushed IE11 cache, shut it down, restarted it, all to no avail.

• ESET Moderators
16 minutes ago, itman said:

Flushed IE11 cache, shut it down, restarted it, all to no avail.

...I meant the server cache, not your local cache. It had to be fixed on the server.

26 minutes ago, TomasP said:

...I meant the server cache, not your local cache. It had to be fixed on the server.

Yeah, I assumed that is what you meant. Just did the "local" bit to see if that would have any effect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • ESET Moderators

Hello guys, according to our forum backend provider, this was supposed to be fixed already.

But I can confirm I see the issue as well. I raised it with them and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Tomas

4 hours ago, TomasP said:

Hello guys, according to our forum backend provider, this was supposed to be fixed already.

But I can confirm I see the issue as well. I raised it with them and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Tomas

Still no fix. Believe its time Eset find a new backend provider.

8 hours ago, TomasP said:

Tomas

Thank you TomasP ... I know you will care for it:).

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomFace