VPN

Lukskens

• Administrators

We don't offer VPN and there are currently no such plans in the near future. There are plenty of VPN solutions that you can use.

• Most Valued Members
12 hours ago, Lukskens said:

A miss a VPN šŸ˜•

Ā 

Google for " VPN Reddit " , and read reviews from people.

• Most Valued Members
On 3/31/2019 at 2:38 PM, Rami said:

Google for " VPN Reddit " , and read reviews from people.ļ»æ

Be careful though - there are many VPNS includingĀ free VPNS but there's the saying there's no such thing as a free pack lunch. There's always a risk that free VPNS might actually be collecting and possibly selling your data, the same data your possibly wanting to keep private.

• Most Valued Members
20 hours ago, peteyt said:

Be careful though - there are many VPNS includingĀ free VPNS but there's the saying there's no such thing as a free pack lunch. There's always a risk that free VPNS might actually be collecting and possibly selling your data, the same data your possibly wanting to keep private.

No I didn't mean the free VPNs for sure , but there are lot of recommendations over there for paid VPNs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, Thomas Stats said:

What VPN do you prefer? What options is important for you while choosing a vpn?ļ»æ

I don't know much about VPN but it's good to check for security and reliability - as I mentioned some free ones have been known to even share information so it's crucial to get one with good reviews, that doesn't seem to leak information etc.

6 hours ago, Thomas Stats said:

What VPN do you prefer? What options is important for you while choosing a vpn?

I am surprised at your question as in your introduction in this Forum you claim to beĀ a security expert and blogger.Ā 

https://forum.eset.com/topic/10174-introduce-yourself/?do=findComment&comment=90404

So, why do you ask?

Regards,

Tom

Edited by TomFace

I am looking for some new ideas for my new article. Etc.: What is the most important factors for choosing a vpn?
I can tell you everything about the VPNs from the technical side, but the users sometimes need something special.Ā  And I want to find that "special key" :) Sorry for asking.

Edited by Thomas Stats

I have seen a few folksĀ (on this ESETĀ Forum)Ā in the past with similar lead-insĀ andĀ postings,Ā that have turned out to be nothing but spammers of/on the Forum.

When I chose my VPN, I just did my homework/research.

It's all a personal choice, dependent on wants and needs.

Regards,

Tom

Ā 

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2019 at 5:00 PM, peteyt said:

Never go for a free VPN option as these are unreliable piece of scams! VPNs are popular for torrenting and unblocking different Netflix libraries and the best options with P2P servers + Netflix unblocking + Security features are:

ExpressVPN

NordVPN

Surfshark

Private VPNĀ  Ā