how to know if i were hacked

shahar sade

hello, according to my NOD 32 anti virus i was hacked , ( propebly - trojen hourse ) the question is :

1) how to know what was hacked? i mean websites , accounts , visa , and so on ?
2) if i was really hacked ? and for how long.

i also noticed that my NOD 32 is going to end and then , from no where it has beed dated to end at 2022? 

so why i also had those messeges?
i also noticed some strange things in the computer 
please help ? 

thanks - Shahar Sade

• Most Valued Members
26 minutes ago, shahar sade said:

hello, according to my NOD 32 anti virus i was hacked , ( propebly - trojen hourse ) the question is :

1) how to know what was hacked? i mean websites , accounts , visa , and so on ?
2) if i was really hacked ? and for how long.

i also noticed that my NOD 32 is going to end and then , from no where it has beed dated to end at 2022? 

so why i also had those messeges?
i also noticed some strange things in the computer 
please help ? 

thanks - Shahar Sade

What kind of virus ESET has detected on your machine from the log files?

And was it on your computer or on some website that you have visited?

And if you fully scan your PC , does ESET detect something and isn't able to remove it? , what about the expiry date? was it set to expire on 2022 and then it's set on another date?

Edited by Rami

its said that i have 12 days left to be expired , then after some time i checked again ' and saw there was 2 days left , then after i started to suspect i had a virus i checked the anti virus , it showed me its expiriton date is on 2022,
farther more i started to suspect becouse my account in some web is ligged in while i wasnt loged it , i got poped up messges ,
some tims while i played on steam \ saw video on you tube the computer just crashed .
i dont know for sure , but i think its effected my whole computer. i didnt used to scan my pc but i cannot find a full list of scans \ viruses only a list of things that are on blockade . 
its says in my language " trojen hourse " 64066516_.thumb.png.3b57e44ab845d200accddbb5c39b02ac.png

• Most Valued Members

Good thing that I do understand Hebrew hehe, but as far as I see that these are blocked sites by ESET

Does this happen everytime you enter a website doesnt matter what website is it?

Did you scan your PC for viruses? , double check your Google Chrome for any mis-configuration or bad extensions as it could be hijacked

Make sure also your router isn't infected and re-directing you to malicious places.

About expiry I doubt that these blocks have anything to do with the expiry date , it looks like something is buggy with the license server and your license , contacting ESET support or waiting for a reply from the staff here about this so they could check your license and see what kind of trouble it is having , never happened to me before.

Edited by Rami

not every time , it happened single time as far as i know .
i didnt do any scan ( yes i know it wasnt smart).
i did scan -when the expiration date extended to 2022- its said its found 41 things - whay things? what did they do ?
who did it ? 
how do i check throgug h my anti virus histroy what he found ? and did it effected any thing - especially my personal account on other web sited?
i also saw that it may be hacked my visa , so i canceled it , after i got a bill of 70$ that i didnt know \ accepted it 

how to check the router ?

Edited by shahar sade

• Most Valued Members

Depending on your router model and version you could just update to a more recent firmware if available , if not and you still believe that your router is infected you could reset it back to default settings and see if it makes any difference ( it might not make)

If your ESET is up to date , you can make a full system scan to determine whether there is malware lurking in your machine or not , it doesn't matter how much time you have left on your expiry date , it matters what is the definition date , as for the expiry date matter you could fix that with ESET support by contacting them through the support section in the ESET GUI(Graphical User Interface)

You could check your ESET logs from the logs section in the Detected Threats and Scans and Filtered Websites , each shows you different things

For now , run a full system scan and see what results you get.

Edited by Rami

4 hours ago, shahar sade said:

i did scan -when the expiration date extended to 2022- its said its found 41 things - whay things? what did they do ?
who did it ? 

Open Eset Gui. Select Tools -> More Tools. Select Log Files. In the window shown, click on the down arrow and select Computer scan. Scroll down to the log entry line than relates to the scan you ran. Double click on the line item and the entire log will be displayed. 

Scroll down to the bottom log and it will show all malware detections and what their remediation status is. In most cases, Eset will automatically remove the malware. In some cases that cannot be done unless a system restart is performed, or if the malware resides in a critical system file. In any case, post a screen of what is shown in this regard. 

Edited by itman