How do I create a specific "update profile" in ESET Cloud Admin?

I'm trying to specific a "Update Profile" for one of my policies but I cant seem to find the section anywhere, the policy creator says to go to Advanced Setup > Firewall>Known Networks but I can't find "Advanced Setup" anywhere. Does someone know how to do this?

DUP.png

• ESET Staff

Tooltip is wrong as it references local endpoint client. You should be able to set it under “network protection” tab within the policy. You can also use the policy editor searchbox to locate it. 

On 12/22/2018 at 2:43 PM, MichalJ said:

Tooltip is wrong as it references local endpoint client. You should be able to set it under “network protection” tab within the policy. You can also use the policy editor searchbox to locate it. 

There is nowhere where I can create a new policy and name it. The Network Protection options do not have anything for configuring update options. It only has network related things. Where exactly am I supposed to be looking for these options? 

ESET netowrk.PNG

• ESET Staff

Hello @Cap-it

As @MichalJ pointed the fast way is to use the search box in the upper right corner to find an specific section within the producto configuration.

Also, can you be more specific in what you trying to achieve/goal with this new policy?

Edited by Gonzalo Alvarez
added more data.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2018 at 1:21 AM, Marcos said:

There are several ways how to create a new policy in ECA:

Update profiles can be managed here:

image.png

I understand now, I didn't realize that to create a new profile I needed to edit the existing "my profile" and then click add to create new. Honestly that seems a little backwards to me but i'll chalk it up to a learning curve. Scratch the last, I see now that the "Edit" is in the row "List of Profiles" so you're editing the list of profiles I guess. Not the wording I expected but I get it now.  Thanks for the help.  

Edited by Cap-it