Activation Error ECP.4098 and ACT.0

20 hours ago, Marcos said:

The problem should be gone now. We are still investigating it since it started to occur after upgrading SQL to the latest version. 

Backed again!!!

It's always embarrassing when, as an IT professional, you convince a customer to drop their current security suite and to move to  Eset products, assuring him it was just as good, but also less resource intensive than the product we are replacing.  And as you try to activate his new product the activation fails...  Unfortunately it's not the first time that it has happened, happened a few months ago as well.

I told my new customer to try again tomorrow, on the account that your activation server was probably simply overloaded this morning.  Still a bit embarrassing...

Since it's not the first time this has happened, can you look into taking steps to ensure this doesn't happen again?

Thanks.

• ESET Moderators

Hello guys,

We really apologize for the inconveniences caused by these intermittent activation issues.

I may assure you that the team of the admins and devs is working on it with a priority.

A SQL procedure deployed since 2015 without any issues started to make us such problems recently,...

Kind Regards, P.R.