Activation Error ECP.4098 and ACT.0

Hi guys

I want test eset products for the first time but after click on Trial , I saw Error 4098!

What can i do?

Internet Connection is OK and every things working like a charm :)

I read about conflict on Microsoft Azure Servers ! That's right?

• ESET Moderators

Sadly the issue returned, the server queue was already cleared, but jumped back again ?

In may intermittently, we are working on a permanent solution for it, but it will take some time to implement,...

4 hours ago, Peter Randziak said:

Hello @Moriseif,

I hope you were able to activate your ESET product already, if not today we do not have any issues with the activation infrastructure reported,... 

Regards, P.R.

Hi @P.R.

I was tested it 3 hours ago and was worked

Edited by Moriseif

4 hours ago, Peter Randziak said:

Hello @Moriseif,

I hope you were able to activate your ESET product already, if not today we do not have any issues with the activation infrastructure reported,... 

Regards, P.R.

The problem backed again!!!

1 minute ago, Peter Randziak said:

Yes ? we noticed it few minutes ago, sorry for that. P.R. 

No problem bro

You have a great product...

I am AV tester and after 13 years migrate from Symantec Endpoint to ESET IS ... I want to test this product ...

Ur UI is so so and light in resources , user friendly , detection rate is good and medium in repairing section...

All products have some problems and ur problem will be correct soon

Experiencing the same complication others are today while installing on a recently reformatted machine. Methodically troubleshooted to ferret out any issues on my end, and everything is in working order on this side of the digital fence.

e96tlYD.jpg

@ Marcos

https://forum.eset.com/announcement/1-eset-product-activation-issues/

this link has been available before not now when your problem was fixed and backed again you have to some changes in activation servers ...

I respect for your product bro but please find a stable way for activation not this manual steps ...

• Administrators
1 hour ago, gdk said:

Having the same issue,  spent a couple of hours trying to activate without any success.

The issues started about 2 hours ago (~ 18:45 CET) and lasted for not more than 2 hours. Currently activations should work alright.

20 hours ago, Marcos said:

The issues started about 2 hours ago (~ 18:45 CET) and lasted for not more than 2 hours. Currently activations should work alright.

backed again?

• Administrators

The problem should be gone now. We are still investigating it since it started to occur after upgrading SQL to the latest version.