Get a Report

hamed_masoomi67

16 minutes ago, hamed_masoomi67 said:

Hi guys

is there any report for showing clients hardware Information???

and

is there any report for showing clients Install application??

thanks

Hi @hamed_masoomi67,

If you go to Computers > Click on one of the computers and then click "Show Details" you can request a log (button at the bottom of the page) that will show what hardware they have.

For the "report for showing clients install application" there is an already created report in the "Reports" section known as "Installed Applications" that give you run down of what software is installed within your infrastructure. You can then obviously add filters to specify the search.

Regards,

Kieran Barry

Hi @hamed_masoomi67,

Unfortunately I cannot find a way to create a report with all hardware on your clients.

However, with the "Installed Applications" report, if you go into Edit, check that these Data settings are there:

image.png.72892d767b4d54e1239fca01305d8fe7.png

Then you should be able to see all applications as I have just run this and gotten back a report that lists all applications, including ESET applications.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards,

Kieran Barry

2 minutes ago, hamed_masoomi67 said:

Thanks for Reply

I am Looking for a report that shows what application install on my clients separated with computer names.can i do it???

Regards

Hi @hamed_masoomi67,

You have to remember that you may need to duplicate and edit some of the reports that are pre-installed with ESET.

If you add the "Computer . Group by (Computer name)" data column to the report that I have mentioned above then you will get a list of the computer names next to the installed applications.

Regards,

Kieran Barry

• ESET Staff

Also, so see non-eset applications in the list of installed apps, you have to first enable its collection by the means of a policy set for ESMC / ERA agent. There is a corresponding switch called "Report non-ESET-installed applications" within "ESET Management AGent / Advanced Settings / Operating System" policy configuration.

3 minutes ago, MichalJ said:

Also, so see non-eset applications in the list of installed apps, you have to first enable its collection by the means of a policy set for ESMC / ERA agent. There is a corresponding switch called "Report non-ESET-installed applications" within "ESET Management AGent / Advanced Settings / Operating System" policy configuration.

Hi @MichalJ,

Is this not set by default? I have never turned this on but I am still getting information about non-ESET-installed applications.

Regards,

Kieran Barry

• ESET Staff
5 hours ago, hamed_masoomi67 said:

i want to see a report with all client hardware in one report generating.can i do it??

Could you be more specific of what you mean by all client hardware? I don't think it is possible to generate one report to list all .. just separate reports for each hardware category.