What do you think about ESET Smart Security 7?

• Administrators

If you search in the ESET forum, you'll find a lot of posts where users have written about their experience with ESET's products.

I think it is a nice piece of engineering that does what it's suppose to do very well indeed.

If you search in the ESET forum, you'll find a lot of posts where users have written about their experience with ESET's products.

Like Marcos said...there's plenty of posts. :rolleyes: Look in this section as well as in the general discussion section.

Edited by TomFace

I think the ESET SS interface is the best of the competition. I've never had a major problem with ESET and I've been using it on all my computers for about five years. It's very effective and efficient. I upgraded from Norton, because at the time, Norton didn't support 64-bit XP. Also, ESET tech support is very good. Of all the anti-virus and internet security software I've used since about 1990, ESET is the best. Issues always pop-up with any security software, but I've never had an issue resolving anything with ESET and their tech support.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,Marcos

I'm using Smart Security 7, but I want to know your opinion.

Incidentally, I do not need your opinion.

Hello,Marcos

I'm using Smart Security 7, but I want to know your opinion.

Incidentally, I do not need your opinion.

You want to know his opinion, but you don't need his opinion  ^_^

Just search away and you'll find loads of opinions  :)

• Most Valued Members

Give your opinion about the strengths and weaknesses of  ESET Smart Security 7 in this Topic.

Quick summary:

Strengths - I never been infected by anything

Weaknesses - None, I've never been infected by anything