• ESET Moderators

The new version 11.1.4 is available via uPCU updates, regular release hasn't happened yet. 

ESET has changed (as you've noticed persian-boy) how we are releasing Home products updates/upgrades. 

I created a Knowledgebase article to help explain the new release strategy: https://support.eset.com/kb2256/

For uPCU releases, see description here https://support.eset.com/kb2256/#uPCUmicroupdate

Full changelog will be available with Full version release

Let me know if that helps or if you think that further info is needed. 

• Administrators

A changelog will be posted after the new version has been released for all users. The biggest change are more frequent updates to ensure even faster response to new threats.

Many thanks for the prompt reply.i also found a bug in this new version! you cant exclude smth from Eset real-time protection and the exclude option is gray out.E.PNG.0e13fb312e4bc2d0c2c20e4301857609.PNG

• Administrators

It's not a bug but a feature that has been there since the beginning. The behavior is correct. For safety reasons it's not possible to exclude actual threats from detection,only pot. unsafe and unwanted applications can be.

Manual update to version 11.1.42.0 Internet Security, followed by restart. 

I was prompted to allow  "Eset LiveGrid feedback system".   I allowed, but "Eset LiveGrid feedback system"  message

does not disappear.

14 minutes ago, GreyGhost said:

Manual update to version 11.1.42.0 Internet Security, followed by restart. 

I was prompted to allow  "Eset LiveGrid feedback system".   I allowed, but "Eset LiveGrid feedback system"  message

does not disappear.

Same