• Most Valued Members
5 hours ago, BOSANAC said:

Game mod is not working automatic in version EIS 11.0.154.0

Is this with pre release updates enable?

11 hours ago, TomFace said:

Yes, a bit more information would be helpful. :huh:

I have version ESET 11.0.154.0 oficial, but it does not work game mode automatically works only manually

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, BOSANAC said:

I have version ESET 11.0.154.0 oficial, but it does not work game mode automatically works only manually

Try this - open eset and hit F5 on your keyboard. This will open the advanced settings. Go to updates - click profiles and open the basic area. In update type is it set to regular or pre-release? If it is set to regular, set it to pre-release, okay it and save it and then run an update. Probably best to then reboot and try and update again and then see if it is working.

Eset recommend using pre-release if it is a general computer. Basically they release fixes first on this option. The more people on this, the quicker they know if something has or hasn't worked.

23 hours ago, peteyt said:

Try this - open eset and hit F5 on your keyboard. This will open the advanced settings. Go to updates - click profiles and open the basic area. In update type is it set to regular or pre-release? If it is set to regular, set it to pre-release, okay it and save it and then run an update. Probably best to then reboot and try and update again and then see if it is working.

Eset recommend using pre-release if it is a general computer. Basically they release fixes first on this option. The more people on this, the quicker they know if something has or hasn't worked.

I did everything, but the same thing does not work

• Most Valued Members
21 hours ago, BOSANAC said:

I did everything, but the same thing does not work

Might be best to open a support ticket with eset