Malwarebytes anti-exploit

Will   malwarebytes  anti-exploit be a good complimenttary for eset smart secuirity6 and what is a good browser for added protection.Thank you.

Edited by chrlshlmn

You can just trust Malwarebytes close enough to the faith you put in ESET.

They have an outstanding history and track record.

*Keep in mind exploit is still beta software

What it does :

Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA protects you from zero-day exploits targeting browser and application vulnerabilities. Its proprietary technology protects you in that critical period between the release of a new exploit and its subsequent security patch. And, unlike antivirus products, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit BETA proactively prevents the exploit from installing its payload. Before it can do damage.

All browsers are targetted for threats and they all are capable of installing java, flash, silverlight, shockwave, adobe pdf addins etc

Go with the one that works best on your system and doesnt give you issues.

ESET for the most part watches for threats also on the protocol level ie http/https/ftp etc so someone correct me if im wrong, almost any browser should be ok.

This thread could probably go on and on talking about browsers. . .

Hello,

ESS v.7 has a new feature Exploit blocker.

If you would like to try it you can download free beta here.

Peter, is it an overlay for 6.0.316.0 our would an uninstall/re-install be best?

Hello,

ESS v.7 has a new feature Exploit blocker.

If you would like to try it you can download free beta here.

Is Exploit blocker for ESET Smart Security 7 only? or ESET NOD32 Antivirus 7 also has this feature?

I'm looking forward to this feature because other security brand product provides this feature already.

Exploit blocker is really important layer protection these days.

Anyway it's good to hear new version ESET product has this feature.

I know uninstall/reinstall is always best, but I'm lazy :P

I always do that to avoid the possibility with modules not loading right etc etc....It's worth the extra time IMO. :)

Edited by SweX