ERA web console is not starting

Hi All,

I am unable to start ERA web console, getting error message "website can not be reached"

Additionally if i try to open it followed by port 8080 some other site is opening (https://192.168.1.10:8080) and I don't know anything about this site.

Please help!

post-10549-0-55730500-1476364331_thumb.png

Edited by chetankb1

• ESET Staff

Could you please provide more details of your environment? Especially platform and method you used to install. Also please verify that tomcat service is actually running - most common mistake preventing tomcat to run is used listening port and misconfigured java which happens especially after update.

Hi Martin,

ERA is installed on Windows Server and we have done the installation with all-in-one installer. Also we have tried ERA re-installation, still it didn't work.

Also, as we have checked, tomcat server is running.

"most common mistake preventing tomcat to run is used listening port and misconfigured java which happens especially after update."

If this is the case, what I am supposed to so resolve this?

• ESET Staff
"most common mistake preventing tomcat to run is used listening port and misconfigured java which happens especially after update."

If this is the case, what I am supposed to so resolve this?

You can check Tomcat configuration by running C:\Program Files (x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 7.0\bin\Tomcat7w.exe or equivalent path for your system.