Block all network traffic missing

I just noticed that the "Block All Network Traffic" option in the context menu (right click icon) is missing????? It has been there as long as I can remember but it is no longer there.

ESET Smart Security: 9.0.402.0

Is there something I can do to get this option back?

TIA

I just noticed that the "Block All Network Traffic" option in the context menu (right click icon) is missing????? It has been there as long as I can remember but it is no longer there.

ESET Smart Security: 9.0.402.0

Is there something I can do to get this option back?

TIA

Hello Hapkido. It seems OK to me. Maybe try doing a repair of ESS via control panel>programs.

post-556-0-88440500-1472446979_thumb.jpg

Edited by TomFace

CRAZY goings on..... hahaha. I just took a screenshot of my menu, and as you can plainly see, two items are missing: Pause Firewall (allow all traffic) and Block all network traffic. But immediately after I took the screenshot and opened the context menu again, they were there? Gotta be Gremlins

post-1957-0-89126400-1472466073_thumb.jpg    post-1957-0-37651600-1472466073_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Couldn't it be that you opened the menu immediately after Windows started? It could be that it took some time for drivers to load.

Couldn't it be that you opened the menu immediately after Windows started? It could be that it took some time for drivers to load.

That would be my best guess. (or it could be the PC is possessed! :blink: )