How could get the language of ESET software been installed from ERA v6?

I'd like to upgrade EEA/EES/EFSW from ERA Web Console. But I've different language been installed in my company. How could I get the language of EEA/EES/EFSW, so I could assign the right task to upgrade it? Thank you.

My suggestion would be to use the OS Locale.Language field to create a dynamic group. Of course, that assumes that you have installed the same language of ESET which matches the language of the OS - so if you've put an IT version of ESET on a FR computer then this won't work.

• ESET Staff

Unfortunately there does not seem to be simple way how to do this.

I was able only to generate report based on this template:

post-9831-0-01922700-1471500771_thumb.png

which will show you for each client:

• currently installed application name
  • currently installed version
  • latest version available in ESET repositories
  • language of suitable latest version available in ESET repositories

where the last one should indirectly point to currently installed language. Further improvements using filters and "drill down" operations may help you with upgrade.

Thanks for jimwillsher and MartinK reply.

The "Installed software . Repository language" is good for my need. But could ESET let it been used in the Dynamic Group Template? So I could easy to upgrade different language of ESET software via client task.

• ESET Staff

The "Installed software . Repository language" is good for my need. But could ESET let it been used in the Dynamic Group Template? So I could easy to upgrade different language of ESET software via client task.

We are thinking of improving software installation task so that parameters like language or newest version are resolved automatically on target machine as is done with platform (x86, x64) -> that would simplify security product upgrade.