Server parameters : error while testing smtp email

My SMTP configuration is ok.

When I click the test button, it shows me this error message :

Le message de test n'a pas été correctement envoyé. Arguments insuffisants pour sk.eset.era.g2webconsole.server.modules.config.ConfigEngineModuleImpl.testSmtpSettings(ConfigEngineModuleImpl.java:70

Then if I enter the same password, and do the test again, it works.

If I save the parameters, and right away display them again and do a test, I fails.

• ESET Staff

My SMTP configuration is ok.

When I click the test button, it shows me this error message :

Le message de test n'a pas été correctement envoyé. Arguments insuffisants pour sk.eset.era.g2webconsole.server.modules.config.ConfigEngineModuleImpl.testSmtpSettings(ConfigEngineModuleImpl.java:70

Then if I enter the same password, and do the test again, it works.

If I save the parameters, and right away display them again and do a test, I fails.

Could you please provide version information from about dialog? Especially SERVER, Webconsole and Configuration module version.

• ESET Staff

This issue was most probably caused by the recent configuration engine update. It will be fixed, upon upgrading to ESET Remote Administrator 6.4 which will be released in July (currently anticipated release date is July 12, 2016). 

• 1 month later...
  • ESET Moderators

Due to a last minute change, we have decided to postpone the release (we'd rather release it in the best condition possible), it should be out by next week at the latest.