ESET Technology-Overview

TomFace

This link was posted by Marcos over on Wilders forum the other day and it's a good read, so here it is.

hxxp://static3.esetstatic.com/fileadmin/Images/INT/Docs/Other/ESET-Technology-Overview.pdf

It was part of this topic: hxxp://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/eset-nod32-antivirus-and-eset-smart-security-version-9.380948/page-7#post-2562154

Thanks again Marcos. :)

Edited by TomFace

This link was posted by Marcos over on Wilders forum the other day and it's a good read, so here it is.

hxxp://static3.esetstatic.com/fileadmin/Images/INT/Docs/Other/ESET-Technology-Overview.pdf

It was part of this topic: hxxp://www.wilderssecurity.com/threads/eset-nod32-antivirus-and-eset-smart-security-version-9.380948/page-7#post-2562154

Great read Tom. Thanks.

I saw Marcos' post and should pay more attention.

Yep, very nice and informative. :)

P.S

Was also posted in this thread as well: https://forum.eset.com/topic/7355-nod32-ransomware-protection/

Edit: I see that they now also refer to this PDF/white paper on the ESET Technology page (that I have a link to in my signature) if one would like to read the "complete description". hxxp://www.eset.com/int/about/technology/

Hmmm...Really wish they would include the whole feature description under "show more" for every feature so one wouldn't need to open up the PDF every time one would like to copy & paste some info to other people. That should be the purpose of the "show more" button - expand to be able to read the whole feature description on the page itself. );

Edited by SweX