Error on every shut down

• 2 weeks later...

3 days later the toast notify bug was back. Now i tried ESS 9, new version - new bug, Firewall, IDS- and Botnet-Protection not working. I hope it's fixed till March, to make a desicion about a renewal of my Licence :unsure: .

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

I recommend to uninstall ESS and install it again. Should the issue occur again, please monitor the situation, whether there is any actual problem with the GUI when turning off the PC.

If so, please contact the local ESET support office who will guide you to provide further logs for analysis.

Thank you.

Hello,

I recommend to uninstall ESS and install it again. Should the issue occur again, please monitor the situation, whether there is any actual problem with the GUI when turning off the PC.

If so, please contact the local ESET support office who will guide you to provide further logs for analysis.

Thank you.

Allready done befor posting (repair - new installation - remover and new installation) = useless. I've seen the other posts here about this bug. The Austrian Support is redirected to the german one and there i was told to downgrade to ESS 8.

• 2 weeks later...
  • ESET Moderators

Is there anybody else with the issue who would be willing to contact their local support team and provide logs to investigate?

• Most Valued Members

i checked my event viewer logs and i found similar entries when i had v8 installed.

they are all dated at 13/10. the following day that i installed v9 i didn't find anything related.

could it be something specific to v8?