Protect Cloud Interface Changes

1 minute ago, igi008 said:

"Thank you very much for your feedback. We truly appreciate it, not only from you but from every contributor as well.

• The drag and drop issue will be addressed in the ESET PROTECT 5.4 update, which will start rolling out from August 13th
  • We have also decided to reintroduce the 'Worst Functionality Problem' column in upcoming releases. (probably PROTECT version 5.5)

And what about all the bugs reported in this thread? For example, the one that does not respect the columns sorting settings.

10 minutes ago, ma77y88 said:

Columns are not remaining in place again for me when you use the search box at the top but do when you drill down the OU structure at the side.

This was fixed but now reverted again.

Yep, join the party, my friend...

52 minutes ago, damtechmatt said:

Glad to see that the Worst Functionality Problem is coming back (again)

Is there an official place to suggest feedback for the portal?
Little things like 'Switch Power' really should be 'Power Options'. Things like that

Right... "Switch Power" is a little bit dumb... :)

Drag and Drop works again.

Waiting for the "Worst Functionality Problem" column...

You could also add all functionality problems to the tooltip which is showing the number of problems. The tooltip now only shows the number which is visible without the tooltip already. Enhance the tooltip with some background information! 🙂

Cheers

We have been upgraded to 5.4.7.1 overnight, but manual searching still doesn't keep custom columns, last connected still shows days instead of a timestamp and dynamic group template changes don't trigger the group to empty and re-evaluate until a client within that group next polls in.

I've logged these with ESET, but more worringly they said these aren't listed as changes and the overnight update hasn't fixed either.

Really frustrating to lose functionality.

Edited by ma77y88

Minor issue, but every time I navigate away from the 'Computers' section on the side panel and then return, it collapses all my expanded dynamic groups in the 'Computers' side panel layout. This began after the recent 5.4 upgrade we got a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here with this new layout update, please bring back the "Worst Functionality Problem" column. This was my go to for spotting issues.

Why has this been removed??

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Bas said:

Why has this been removed??

It was already explained above by @igi008. The functionality should return in a (hopefully) modified way as reporting a random existing problem regardless of its severity as the worst functionality problem was rather confusing.