Music for ESET - Is that okay?

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hey everyone :D

I am a pretty creative guy and do a lots of stuff with AI. I do even make pretty neat songs with SUNO V3 based on my own lyrics. In my job i do use ESET a lot as an MSP Administrator. I am fully into that product and would like to combine that creativity with ESET. I want to make a proper fan song for ESET Security. Inspired by the classic ESET Android / Robot.

My question: Is it allowed to use the word ESET in my lyrics? My vision is a song about the personification of the ESET Android as a security hero in a song. An epic theme song. Just for fun and entertaiment. Im not making any money with it. My music is completely free. I would make it very clear in my song description and title that it's an inofficial fan song.

• Administrators
  • Solution

There should be no problem with that. ESET (Isis) was an Egyptian goddess so it's not a name that was made up by the founders of the ESET company. Personally I know of 2 songs about ESET from the past.

On 5/13/2024 at 3:28 PM, Marcos said:

There should be no problem with that. ESET (Isis) was an Egyptian goddess so it's not a name that was made up by the founders of the ESET company. Personally I know of 2 songs about ESET from the past.

Oh that sounds great. I'll make an awesome song for ESET. Something heroic. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Amazing :) Great job Protector and a big thank you for being a fan of us :)

• 3 weeks later...