Wake-Up Call cooldown

bink
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Heya,

when I initiate a wake-up call via the Protect, this call sometimes goes through and then I get the message "the push notification service is not available" for quite some time.
If I then wait long enough, the next call goes through.
Everything is enabled in the firewall and communication with the ESET servers also works.

Therefore a question: does the wake-up call have something like a cooldown? So that you can only use it, for example, every 10 minutes?

Greetings from Germany

15 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please try again and let us know if you are still getting the error.

Yes. I'm still getting the error.

• Administrators
  • Solution

While you may occasionally receive an EPNS error, it should not occur always. Moreover, we are working on an ultimate solution so that the errors never occur. Since the error always occurs for you, I assume there will be a communication problem with the EPNS servers, hence I'd recommend raising a support ticket if the issue is not resolved automatically this week.

42 minutes ago, Marcos said:

While you may occasionally receive an EPNS error, it should not occur always. Moreover, we are working on an ultimate solution so that the errors never occur. Since the error always occurs for you, I assume there will be a communication problem with the EPNS servers, hence I'd recommend raising a support ticket if the issue is not resolved automatically this week.

Alright, will do. Thank you for the information.