Is it false or should I change my all passwords

I just wanted to download it and run a virus scan. There was no slowdown on my phone, I just discovered this app from a video I saw on the Instagram reel. Anyway, after downloading and scanning, it found something like this and I immediately pressed the uninstall button. It asked me if I wanted to uninstall the Drive app, so I clicked yes and deleted it. But since I was using the app, I downloaded it again. When I ran a virus scan again, it didn't find anything. I saw on the internet that these virus scanners sometimes work wrong and I wanted to ask here. Is this really a virus or a false alarm? If it is a virus I will have to change all my passwords and credit card passwords immediately.

Screenshot_2024-02-01-00-40-35-280_com.eset.ems2.gp.jpg

• Administrators

Did you download / install the application from Google Play store? I've uninstalled my Drive application and installed it from GP again, just in case but it wasn't detected by ESET.

• Administrators

Is the app detected if you uninstall it and install it from scratch? If so, does uninstalling and reinstalling ESET Mobile Security make a difference?

15 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Did you download / install the application from Google Play store? I've uninstalled my Drive application and installed it from GP again, just in case but it wasn't detected by ESET.

The Google apps are all apps that were installed when I bought the phone. So it was downloaded from Google Play.

After saying the threat was detected, he asked me if I would delete the drive. So I deleted it but then I downloaded it again because I use the app for textbooks etc. The second time I ran the scan, no threats were found. 

I wanted to ask here in case it was a false detection because my phone didn't slow down or anything.

• Administrators

Most likely it was a false positive. However, the detection is 4 years old so it's weird that it has been detected on your device recently.

4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Is the app detected if you uninstall it and install it from scratch? If so, does uninstalling and reinstalling ESET Mobile Security make a difference?

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean, but I will also delete the ESET app and download it again

6 minutes ago, Marcos said:

9 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Most likely it was a false positive. However, the detection is 4 years old so it's weird that it has been detected on your device recently.

I mean, I've seen the threat report with the same name, but I don't know, I think I'll continue as if nothing happened. Most of our credentials etc. are already on the internet. I don't care if it's really a trojan. What is it going to do, take 300 Turkish lira from my wallet (about 10 dollars and dropping). I'll double it and get the hell out of here. Thank you for your help and answers. Have a good day