How many ESET smart security keys do you need for a pc and 2 monitors?

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

I went to microcenter and they told me I had to buy these keys for my pc so it can be secure but they gave me two, I told them I have a monitor at home and I went and bought a brand new pc and monitor but I’m not sure why they gave me two eset smart security cards what am I suppose to do with both of them? Am I suppose to use both, I don’t get it.

• Administrators
  • Solution

If you use a single computer with 2 monitors connected, you need just one license. I assume it should be possible to return the redundant license and ask for a refund.

On 1/16/2024 at 12:32 AM, thoraxi said:

went to microcenter and they told me I had to buy these keys for my pc so it can be secure but they gave me two

Unless things have changed, MicroCenter offers their PC purchaser's a free one year license for either NOD32 or Eset Internet Security: https://store.eset.com/us/offers/mc/ . If this is still their policy, I would discuss with the store manager why someone sold you a license for Eset.

Edited by itman