ESET Smart Security Premium BLOCKING Microsoft Store's apps update and windows update

I've installed ESET Smart Security Premium's latest version. It's blocking the Microsoft Store's app updates as well as Windows updates.

When eset firewall and web access protecting blocking is enabled, the MS Store's app's update shows only "Downloading..." as well as Windows update shows "Downloading - 0%" ...

But the moment I disable the eset firewall and web access protection, MS Store and Windows Update, both start downloading updates.

PLEASE GUIDE ME TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE

• Administrators

Does the issue occur with default settings, ie. with automatic mode and no custom firewall rules?

Please carry on as follows:

1. Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  2. Reproduce the issue
  3. Stop logging
  4. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

11 hours ago, Abhishek Soni said:

When eset firewall and web access protecting blocking is enabled, the MS Store's app's update shows only "Downloading..." as well as Windows update shows "Downloading - 0%" ..

I have no issues with updates from either source.

As @Marcos posted, verify Eset firewall Filtering mode setting is set to Automatic, This will allow all outbound network traffic except for that blocked by an existing default firewall rule.