v8.0.304.0

Go to solution Solved by SweX,

I see a new update has been released. Is it being rolled out via the gui in phases? I am in the US. I just checked for any updates and gui says 8.0.301.0 is up to date. Also I trust it's just an overlay, or will a clean install be necessary?

Edited by TomFace

• Solution

I don't think any serious stuff was fixed between 301 and 304, minor issues that have been fixed since the release have been solved in form of module updates that every user gets via the VSD update channel. IMO, unless you want to update for the sake of updating you can stay with 301 for a while longer, at least until the next "service release" is released. 

But I know that some like to see the latest build number when hovering over the tray icon  :D

• Most Valued Members

I don't think any serious stuff was fixed between 301 and 304, minor issues that have been fixed since the release have been solved in form of module updates that every user gets via the VSD update channel. IMO, unless you want to update for the sake of updating you can stay with 301 for a while longer, at least until the next "service release" is released. 

But I know that some like to see the latest build number when hovering over the tray icon  :D

Thanks for the information. I've been curious about the new build as well.

Here are more information about the new built (it was already discussed):

Version 8.0.304

So it's really a very small update and if so if you too many time then you can upgrade :D, otherwise just leave version 8.0.301 installed.

• Most Valued Members

Here are more information about the new built (it was already discussed):

Version 8.0.304

So it's really a very small update and if so if you too many time then you can upgrade :D, otherwise just leave version 8.0.301 installed.

Wow I must have been in the process of preparing for along winters nap when that discussion took place, thanks. Everything is running smooth so I'll wait for the next release.