Eser Cyber Security 7.3.3700 blocking 192.168.1.1

I have the same Problem as already reported in this Thread 

I have a AVM Fritzbox 7590 on 192.168.1.1 , have deinstalled and clean installed V 7.3.7300 now 2 times. Had this problem already in latest Cyber Security Pro 6 before.

The problem shows a couple of minutes after installation of Eset CS7. It also blocks my Pihole at 192.168.1.222 and even Eset CS7 can't update anymore (in the log it says "No connection to the server"). Temporary solution as in the thread from "Rav3nDK" in the last post written. 

Is there any fix ? The Thread from"Rav3nDK" was just closed.

Thanks for any help.

Hikester

• Administrators

Was ESET installed during upgrade to MacOS Ventura? Did you try uninstalling ESET and installing it from scratch?

Should the problem persist, please collect logs as per the instructions at https://support.eset.com/en/kb3404, open a ticket with your local ESET distributor and supply them with the generated archive.

the MAC already came with MacOS Ventura - so I installed Cyber Security Pro 6 first (coming from Windows and having the License for Internet Security there).

I uninstalled ESET and installed it from scratch. Is there any tool to clean uninstall ESET from any leftovers before I install it new?

just found another problem:

wanted to put the adresses in the exception list for protocol checking, after clicking "OK" and going back in the list for checking -> the list is empty again

image.png

image.png

• 2 months later...
  • ESET Staff

Try to use version 7.4.1200.0. Excluded IP list should work there but before setup exclusions test if you connectivity problem was fixed in version 7.4.1200.0. If not, please open support ticket we will need more detailed information about problem for replication or fixing.