Running Processes Not Showing All Info

Go to solution Solved by planet,

• Most Valued Members

When trying to view "Running Processes" recently in Cyber Security Pro, no information is displayed in the three columns "Risk Level", "Number of Users" and "Time of Discovery". Is this happening for anyone else? (On OS X Yosemite 10.10 with ECSP 6.0.14)

• Most Valued Members

Hi Marcos, I do have Live Grid enabled and can receive signature updates fine.

Edited by planet

• Most Valued Members

Feeling a little bit silly - I did a repair installation of ECSP which seemed to have solved the issue. Why it wasn't showing me earlier I don't know, but now that it has been repaired I can see all information again. Thank you for your assistance anyway Marcos and rugk.  :)

Edited by planet

• Most Valued Members
  • Solution

It turns out that a recent update is the cause of this - if you install Cyber Security or Cyber Security Pro, activate and update before looking at 'Running Processes' for the first time, the blank columns occur.

If you update after looking at 'Running Processes' for the first time, the columns will remain visible even after updating.

Can anyone else reproduce this?

Edit: Now seems to be resolved.

Edited by planet

• 2 years later...

Hello

I'm having here the same problem with no information showing up under Tools/Running Processes.

iMac 5k, 16GB RAM, OSX 10.11 latest version, ECSP latest version.

I tried everything I know and have read in this forum.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

• ESET Insiders

My problem started after updating to the latest version AND I changed nothing in the Live Grid settings and/or (firewall) ports!

ScreenCap 2016-12-20 at 12.09.02.jpg

Help appreciated!

Edited by m4v3r1ck

• 1 month later...
  • Most Valued Members
On 20/12/2016 at 3:16 PM, TomSwitz said:

I'm having here the same problem with no information showing up under Tools/Running Processes.

On 20/12/2016 at 10:06 PM, m4v3r1ck said:

My problem started after updating to the latest version AND I changed nothing in the Live Grid settings and/or (firewall) ports!

I'm a little bit late to reply, but Running Processes is currently working now for me so hopefully they are working again for you TomSwitz and m4v3r1ck (tested with version 6.4.128.0 and macOS 10.12.4 Beta).

What occurred at the time may be similar to my earlier experience mentioned in this topic; a recent module/program update or server issue that temporarily interrupted seeing the information.