ESET notification accidentally deleted

While I was in the lockscreen of my laptop eset send my a notification but it was deleted automatically almost immediately and i didnt have time to read it. Now I want to view it because I think it had a ⚠️. My product works fine though. Is there a way to view it?

Marinos

18 minutes ago, Marinos said:

Now I want to view it because I think it had a ⚠️. My product works fine though. Is there a way to view it?

No.

However, the notification would be one of the following based on what options you have selected:

Eset_Notifications.png.526db5d6ce15c45e3430127c0231bf5b.png

Just now, itman said:

No.

However, the notification would be one of the following based on what options you have selected:

My product has the green tick and the you are protected logo so I'm okay I guess but I blurry remember that it had the yellow triangle ⚠️. Is that possible ?

2 minutes ago, itman said:

No.

Also I was at the lockscreen I don't think I could run a scan or something 

3 minutes ago, Marinos said:

My product has the green tick and the you are protected logo so I'm okay I guess but I blurry remember that it had the yellow triangle ⚠️. Is that possible ?

Refer to the following. I believe a yellow triangle would be a warning message:

Minimum verbosity of events to display – Set the starting notification severity level displayed. From the drop-down menu, select one of the following options:

oDiagnostic – Displays information needed to fine-tune the program and all records above.

oInformative – Displays informative messages such as non-standard network events, including successful update messages, plus all records above.

oWarnings – Displays warning messages, errors and critical errors (for example, Antistealth is not running properly or update failed).

oErrors – Displays errors (for example, document protection not started) and critical errors.

oCritical – Displays only critical errors (for example, error starting antivirus protection or infected system).

https://help.eset.com/eis/16.0/en-US/?idh_config_ui_notifications_desktop.html

3 hours ago, Marinos said:

Warning about what

I have no clue w/o a posted screen shot of the notification popup.

You can check your Eset Event log for any entries that sync with the date/time of the notification popup.

• Administrators

If there was an issue you might find it in the event log as a record with "SecurityCenter" listed as the source.

For instance, this record would be logged if protection was paused:

image.png

10 hours ago, Marcos said:

If there was an issue you might find it in the event log as a record with "SecurityCenter" listed as the source.

For instance, this record would be logged if protection was paused:

image.png

How to find event logs ?