keys not work

Go to solution Solved by EDGE SM,

Hello how are you,

i have buy from internet key of ESET smart security, when install it it not work ?

can every one tell me it's fro mwhich country this ? maybe it's same problem of kasprsky of geolocalistaion can't use it in others coutry ???

the complete keys i can  send it in private only but it's start by GGVA-XA65-.....

best greetings

i ahve buy it yesterday 

but i have activated with my mail ???? you mean it('s not original ?

pirate haceked one or what exactly ?

tkx

• Administrators

Did you purchase the license from an authorized ESET partner? As I wrote, the license with the public license ID 3A7-7DK-C3B was issued by the Czech branch of ESET.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, rotaru said:

The OP doesn't want to pay $40 from an "authorized dealer" , he paid $3 and is asking if the license is valid or not. (which may be)

If one buys programs second-hand on the Internet, you can't expect activation to work. It's like with Windows for instance; you can purchase it from an arbitrary person for a few bucks to save money but if the license leaked and the seller was selling it to numerous people while violating EULA it's not vendor's duty to support those who bought it.

When it comes to the license 3A7-7DK-C3B, it is valid and can be used by the person who bought it, ie. the one with the email address cXXXXXXXX4@sXXXXXXh.com.

• Solution
7 hours ago, Marcos said:

If one buys programs second-hand on the Internet, you can't expect activation to work. It's like with Windows for instance; you can purchase it from an arbitrary person for a few bucks to save money but if the license leaked and the seller was selling it to numerous people while violating EULA it's not vendor's duty to support those who bought it.

When it comes to the license 3A7-7DK-C3B, it is valid and can be used by the person who bought it, ie. the one with the email address cXXXXXXXX4@sXXXXXXh.com.

hello Marcos, tkx for your reply, but my licnce it's me who have activated when vendor send to me by mail on 18/04/2023 and valid date is 18/04/2024 ?

you think 3$ is not the price of this keys ? if the keys is already activated by the email address cXXXXXXXX4@sXXXXXXh.com normally it showed less days because it's already activated by this !!!!

the price in europe is too much some country is lower price not only eset but also kaspeersky or microsoft like africa or middle east.....

how be distributor ?

Looks like you lucked out on this Eset license purchase. Most Eset licenses are regionally restricted. Appears that doesn't apply to the Czech Republic.

As far as buying a used Eset license over the Internet, note that Eset technically has to approve the license transfer per the following EULA provision:

16. Transfer of the License. The Software can be transferred from one Computer to another, unless contrary to the terms of the Agreement. If not contrary to the terms of the Agreement, the End User shall only be entitled to permanently transfer the License and all rights ensuing from this Agreement to another End User with the Provider's consent, subject to the condition that (i) the original End User does not retain any copies of the Software; (ii) the transfer of rights must be direct, i.e. from the original End User to the new End User; (iii) the new End User must assume all the rights and obligations incumbent on the original End User under the terms of this Agreement; (iv) the original End User has to provide the new End User with documentation enabling verification of the genuineness of the Software as specified under Article 17.

Also realize the risk involved in this type of translation. The license key could be stolen. Or, the seller can subsequently report it to be so. In either case when reported to Eset, it will cancel that license key.

Edited by itman