Intel Threat Detection Technology

I would like to know if my INTEL i9 10900F processor is included in "Intel Threat Detection Technology"? I couldn't find information for my exact processor anywhere.

I can't find it. Can someone who knows about it write on this or does my INTEL i9 10900F processor support Intel Threat Detection Technology in ESET

• Administrators

If it's not listed, then it's likely not supported. Anyways, if your CPU was supported, this setting would appear in the Ransomware shield setup:

image.png

I have this. 

This means that my processor supports Intel Threat Detection Technology in ESET Smart Security Premium.

Edited by Damjan

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Damjan said:

I have this. 

This means that my processor supports Intel Threat Detection Technology in ESET Smart Security Premium.

Correct.

• 1 month later...

Even my i9 12900K is not supported apparently. I do not have the option in ESET Premium security, seems odd considering the cpu isnt that old.

16 hours ago, Robi said:

Even my i9 12900K is not supported apparently. I do not have the option in ESET Premium security, seems odd considering the cpu isnt that old.

Complicated, well that INTEL together with ESET could put a lot more old processors too, because that way it will lose market, knowing that there are other products on the market that have much more complete security like Kaspersky with its System Watcher which is very powerful against Exploit, Reversal of malware actions and Protection against ransomware, knowing that if there is a problem, your machine will return to normal before the virus infection.

18 hours ago, Robi said:

Works on my i7 9700k, which is older than yours, so who knows what is the criterion for selecting for which processors it's available.

4 hours ago, cofer123 said:

Works on my i7 9700k, which is older than yours, so who knows what is the criterion for selecting for which processors it's available.

Impossible to know what criteria, to know what to use? since your computer is much more current than the friend there who posted above and his is picking up as he said and yours is not, difficult to understand.

• ESET Insiders

Any chance of this list of processors expanding?  I have an i12 and it did not make the list.

image.png.c4515dc9173dfcb7b2738a063624fabd.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2023 at 1:58 PM, Marcos said:

If it's not listed, then it's likely not supported. Anyways, if your CPU was supported, this setting would appear in the Ransomware shield setup:

image.png

Will more processors be added in the future? The list of supported cpu's by ESET seems to be extremely small.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators
53 minutes ago, cofer123 said:

It has been a few months. Is there any idea when Intel TDT will be available for Raptor Lake (13th gen) CPUs?

According to the information from developers Intel has not announced the availability of models for Raptor Lake CPUs to AV vendors yet.