Eset Internet Security Errors In Event Viewer

I have noticed two different errors under code integrity for Eset. Just was wondering if anyone else sees them in event viewer. 

I have also noticed under errors these two from time to time I will post screen shots of everything. Everything seems to be working alright.  I just want to make sure my computer is protected?

EsetKernel1.PNG

EsetKernel2.PNG

EsetCodeintergrity.PNG

Event3033.PNG

Edited by Purpleroses

• Purpleroses changed the title to Eset Internet Security Errors In Event Viewer

The only Eset related Win Event log entries I see are ones related to eamsi.dll still not being properly signed to Microsoft standards.

As far as Kernel-Event Tracing 0xC0000035 Log entries, those are shown when the respective log file size is exceeded. In other words, no space exists in the log file to create additional entries. I have no clue why those other entries are being created. They might be a normal occurrence and you're only seeing them since the Win Event log is full.

Edited by itman

• Most Valued Members

About signing the dll files by Microsoft, does it bring any kind of improvements other than being verified and signed by Microsoft? , since Microsoft even these days is signing files and drivers that even were introduced by malicious actors.

So what does it help?

1 hour ago, Nightowl said:

About signing the dll files by Microsoft, does it bring any kind of improvements other than being verified and signed by Microsoft? ,

Microsoft requires a special cert. only issued to vetted AV vendors to sign their amsi.dll. That cert. costs $$$$. Eset, always trying to save a buck, won't fork up the money to purchase the cert..