Unsuccessful renewal - Internet Security

Hi,

I've been using ESET internet security for several years. My license will expire very soon. It was purchased from ESET itself.

I tried to renew using the "Renew Now" button on the renewal email I received. I put the credit card info. But it gave me an error message:

We have received your order against Order ID 22xxxxxxxxx but it seems that you were facing some problem in making the payment & hence the payment is not received by us.
"

I sent email to service@esetme.com about this , but I haven't received autoreply or indication that it is working. 

Earlier today I tried to retrieve my account password, also without success. Nothing received from ESET as of now.

Is there a phone number i can call to follow up on this issue in Saudi Arabia or the middle east? my license expires in 2 days and I don't want to go to the weekend with expired security.

Thanks

• Marcos changed the title to Unsuccessful renewal - Internet Security
  • Administrators

Unfortunately you have posted as a guest here, however, this Quick questions forum is not meant to report license and technical issues:

4, Ask only simple questions. If you want to report an issue, inquire about your license, etc., create a forum account first. This forum is not intended for lengthy discussions.

I'd recommend contacting the license seller if having issues with purchase.

Guest Phone number

Hi Marcos and thanks .

I got the license from eset me which I believe is based in UAE.

I emailed them at service@esetme.com but still no reply from them.

is there a phone number in UAE that I can contact?