Secure all browsers option prevents installing extensions

Using Eset 15.2.11.0.
For last few days I wasn't able to update or install any new Firefox addon. Strangely, the issue existed on my desktop AND on my laptop.

Every time, I was trying to install new addon, I was getting message about addon file being corrupted.

I tried all, I could, refreshing FF, creating new profile, even clean Firefox installation and nothing was helping.

Thanks to a reply in FF forum, I realized, that the only common thing between my desktop and my laptop was Eset.

Lo and behold I went Settings>Advanced Settings and I clicked on "Default" button.

After restarting FF, all is good. I've been scratching my head since last night.

• Administrators

Should the issue return please open a support ticket. Also check if toggling "Secure all browsers" in the Banking and payment protection setup make a difference.

I am also using Eset 15.2.11.0.
Couldn't update or download a Firefox addon, tried everything which didn't help.
At last I disabled "Secure all browsers" and the problem was solved.
As soon as i enabled it again, the problem was there again.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Securit said:

As soon as i enabled it again, the problem was there again.

Did you have the issue even with All extensions selected here?

image.png

18 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Did you have the issue even with All extensions selected here?

image.png

Yes, when I said "Secure all browsers" I meant "Secure all browsers" with "All extensions".

Diagnostics.zip

Edited by Securit

• Marcos changed the title to Secure all browsers option prevents installing extensions