nuove chiavi di attivazione errore ACT-25

Sono un informatico e da 20 anni che sono cliente ESET mai avuto problemi fino ad oggi ho aggiornato il mi antivirus senza problemi ma quando ho fatto la stessa cosa con i miei amici, che avevo deciso ad acquistarlo via Amazon, ho avuto problemi con il codice di attivazione, infatti, una volta inserito mi da errore ACT-25 , Nel loro caso ho attivato la funzione PROVA   reinserito il codice di attivazione, ma sempre lo stesso.

COSA DEBBO FARE ?

I am a computer scientist and I have been an ESET customer for 20 years never had any problems until today I updated my antivirus without problems but when I did the same thing with my friends, who had decided to buy it via Amazon, I had problems with the code in fact, once entered it gives me error ACT-25, In their case I activated the TRY function and re-entered the activation code, but always the same.
On other occasions he would give me the message, "MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LICENSES EXCEEDED" but it was the first one made after opening a new package.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

• Administrators

Your license HAXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXNW is being used on 2 out of 2 machines so it's likely that further activation is not possible.

of course I am perfectly aware that it is only for 2 licenses, but the message appeared to me at the first license installed, this twice with 2 different customers, or even entering the code is not accepted.
I am a computer scientist and I have many friends that I have convinced to use your software, knowing the reliability for 20 years, these friends have leaned on me for the installation knowing my computer skills

• Administrators

We were able to use your license for activation alright.

Please carry on as follows:

1. Enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Technical support
  2. Reproduce the issue
  3. Stop logging
  4. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here (only the ESET staff can access attachments).

• Most Valued Members
On 5/11/2022 at 4:03 AM, Giordano Melchiorri said:

I am a computer scientist and I have been an ESET customer for 20 years never had any problems until today I updated my antivirus without problems but when I did the same thing with my friends, who had decided to buy it via Amazon, I had problems with the code in fact, once entered it gives me error ACT-25, In their case I activated the TRY function and re-entered the activation code, but always the same.
On other occasions he would give me the message, "MAXIMUM NUMBER OF LICENSES EXCEEDED" but it was the first one made after opening a new package.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Are you getting the issue with your license or the friend who purchased via amazon.

Amazon wise eset aways recommends buying your license directly from eset. Buying from sites like Amazon can be risky as some people resell their licenses on these sites but they will sell a license that is designed for let's say 1 user to multiple people which will then cause the license to get blocked.

I'd recommend sharing the public id license which is not the same as your actual license and is Safe to share on here