never received renewal notice through email

cindyloubc

My smart security service got terminated and I was without the service for almost a month when i realized i wasn't covered. I never received an email to renewal my subscription. I did renew it. I went into my account and cound't find anything about renewing subscription & why i never got an email. I kept seeing a dialog box in the lower right hand corner of my monitor but they flash so quickly I never could read what it said. Wish they had an OK button to click on PLUS the font is so small you can't see the print PLUS light gray color font on white is very hard to read. I'm assuming that was ESET's way of telling you to renew your subscription???  After renewing it i got an email. I searched my email and there was not ANYTHING saying it was time to renew. ALSO the invoice in PDF format is SO HARD TO READ!  The  font color blends in with the white background and printing it out it's barely rereadable. My husband couldn't read it either. Can someone help me on this? Plus is there any 'accessibility' setup since i'm legally blind too?? Thank you for listening.

• Most Valued Members
33 minutes ago, cindyloubc said:

My smart security service got terminated and I was without the service for almost a month when i realized i wasn't covered. I never received an email to renewal my subscription. I did renew it. I went into my account and cound't find anything about renewing subscription & why i never got an email. I kept seeing a dialog box in the lower right hand corner of my monitor but they flash so quickly I never could read what it said. Wish they had an OK button to click on PLUS the font is so small you can't see the print PLUS light gray color font on white is very hard to read. I'm assuming that was ESET's way of telling you to renew your subscription???  After renewing it i got an email. I searched my email and there was not ANYTHING saying it was time to renew. ALSO the invoice in PDF format is SO HARD TO READ!  The  font color blends in with the white background and printing it out it's barely rereadable. My husband couldn't read it either. Can someone help me on this? Plus is there any 'accessibility' setup since i'm legally blind too?? Thank you for listening.

Normally if Eset stops working the icon in the task bar should change colour to indicate something is wrong. You can also activate automatic renewal as an option 

• Administrators

The product itself starts notifying you by a yellow protection status 14 days before your license expires.

Some partners may send out email notifications as well but it's not a rule.

thanks but this was not helpful since I said in the beginning i am legally blind and having it go to email helps me. Those little icons are very hard to see. I'm sure i'm not the only person on earth that has eye issues. Just thought it'd be a good recommendation but apparently it's not.