ESET Smart TV Security - Licence not activated after payment with Google Play

Hello, 

I installed "ESET Smart TV Security" on my nVidia Shield, then I bought an annual licence clicking the Licence menu. It seemed to be OK, and I received an order/billing confirmation from Google Play.

But after fews hours, "ESET Smart TV Security" app on my nVidia Shield (and also on an other Android device with the same Google account) still indicates "Your Premium licence will expire after 30 days". And I can not type a licence key, because I have no key.

Please could you help me ?   Thanks in advance.

Refer to this:

There are multiple ways to activate ESET Smart TV Security.

If you have already purchased an ESET Premium license with your Google account, ESET Smart TV Security will be automatically activated. You can activate up to 5 products with one ESET license on your Google account. To do so, your Google account has to be active on the devices with  ESET products you want to activate.

You can subscribe to a premium features in the Yearly or Monthly period. Select this option if you do not have a license and would like to buy one through Google Play . Subscription license is automatically renewed at selected intervals.

I have a License Key – select this option if you already have a license key. A license key is a unique string formatted: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX which is used to identify the license owner. You can find it in the email received from ESET or on the license card included in the purchased box.

If you do not have a license key, but you have an ESET Username and password, convert your Username and password to a License Key at https://my.eset.com/convert

https://support.eset.com/en/kb6860-eset-smart-tv-security-for-android-faq

As noted above since you purchased a subscription via Google Play, you will have to contact Google as to why the product is not activated as a paid full version.

Edited by itman