Cannot update modules

• Administrators

The license was purchased in the Czech republic, you seem to be from Slovenia. Where did you purchase the license? We can only recommend contacting the seller and asking for refund. We strongly recommend purchasing licenses only from authorized resellers.

57 minutes ago, Yuligan said:

there is nothing i can do?

Ask for a refund from eBay seller. If he refuses to do a refund, escalate the issue to eBay itself.

If all the above fails and you purchased with a major credit card, dispute the transaction with the card issuer.

Edited by itman

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, Yuligan said:

i bought it on ebay, so this is not official seller i guess? there is nothing i can do?

The problem with a lot of ebay eset licenses is people will sell the same license to multiple users when the license is designed for only 1 user.

Eset uses automatic technology that will detect license overuse and block these so it's always recommended to buy from eset directly 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Yuligan said:

ok so can u confirm is this the case with my license? can i have more info. on my specific case, if that is possible?

Obviously it is since the license belongs to a person from the Czech Republic. Neither ESET nor any of our partners sell on ebay. The license was issued and canceled by ESET software, the ESET branch in CR.

• Most Valued Members
19 hours ago, Yuligan said:

"The problem with a lot of ebay" so u ment all buyers. i see, money wasted then, thank you for your time.

I meant licenses sold on ebay as in sellers. I could for example (I won't) buy a single ebay license and sell it on sites like ebay to multiple users but the license would automatically get blocked when if was detected as a single license used on multiple devices