Agent 7.2 Not Connected to ESMC

Hi Dears.

We have Client with agent 7.2.1266.0 could not connect to ESMC.

The Logs is attached .  The error is : AUTHENTICATION_FAILED (Error description: unable to authenticate entity)

Best Regards.

Untitled.jpg

Logs.zip

4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Did you migrate ESMC from VA to a Windows server or vice-versa?

No this ESMC was always at a Windows Server. Other Clients are Connected , This new installation did not connect. 😟

• ESET Staff

Is this device cloned or AGENT was reinstalled? Or was hardware changed on this device recently (during time AGENT was installed?). Also could you please check whether there are no "Questions" regarding this device - in status overview dashboard? I have suspicion there might be administrator input required in order to enable device to connect, due to possible conflict or HW changes.

5 minutes ago, MartinK said:

Is this device cloned or AGENT was reinstalled? Or was hardware changed on this device recently (during time AGENT was installed?). Also could you please check whether there are no "Questions" regarding this device - in status overview dashboard? I have suspicion there might be administrator input required in order to enable device to connect, due to possible conflict or HW changes.

No Fresh Windows installation and then ESET installed with all in one installer.

No items in questions .

• ESET Staff
14 hours ago, kamiran.asia said:

No Fresh Windows installation and then ESET installed with all in one installer.

No items in questions .

From logs it seems that AGENT is able to connect to ESMC, but something is failing during enrollment. We had an low-visibility issue that had similar symptoms, but it is hard to verify from logs. Any chance you tried to restarting ESMC service? If it won't help, I would recommend to contact technical support for further investigation.

• 1 month later...